"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
Private reserves in the game rich Kruger region...
Luxury Safaris in The Kruger Reserves
The style and luxury of the private safari lodges of the Kruger National Park will satisfy the needs of the safari connoisseur and wow the first timer.
A South African safari in one of the Kruger National Park’s reserves such as Sabi Sands, Thornybush, Timbavati, Kapama or Manyeleti offers an exclusive safari experience in either an intimate tented safari camp or an elegant and luxurious lodge with award-winning design.
The legendary Kruger National Park in South Africa is an area of great diversity of wildlife. The Kruger Park started out as the Sabie Reserve in 1898 created to protect the wildlife from over-hunting, the area grew and was proclaimed as the Kruger National Park in 1926
With unfenced boundaries the reserves, together with the park, are home to most spectacular animal kingdoms with dense numbers and diverse species. Bordering the world-famous Kruger National Park, the reserves are home to some of the most luxurious and exclusive lodges in Africa that win many awards for comfort and of course excellent game viewing as the animals, including Africa’s Big five, wander freely between the reserves and the Kruger Park.
Many of the lodges have wellness spas to add to the experience which are perfect for Honeymooners looking for the ultimate indulgence in a lodge, whilst other lodges are specifically set up for families with children of all ages. In order to select the perfect lodge for your needs contact Opulent Africa and we’ll be pleased to help you.