"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
TALK TO AN EXPERT
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
World class hotels, idyllic beaches and superb diving...
Luxury hotels in Mauritius
After a luxury safari in Africa a week or so on the idyllic tropical island of Mauritius combines excellently. We can suggest a range of accommodation, from intimate boutique resorts and family resorts with dedicated children's clubs, to luxury world class hotels.
A holiday on Mauritius is not just about beaches there are mountain ranges, waterfalls, stunning tropical flowers and fabulous spa’s and golf courses. Mauritius is a destination of choice for safari going honeymooners and is an excellent family destination after a family safari in Africa. With dedicated family friendly resort hotels to choose from and wonderfully romantic and secluded beach hideaways Mauritius is an ideal accompaniment to an African safari.
Mauritius enjoys a typically tropical climate with year round sunshine and a fresh south east trade wind to warn off humidity. The best months to visit Mauritius after a safari in Africa are from May to early December and although January and February are traditionally cyclone season, cyclone’s rarely visit Mauritius and these two months are perhaps best avoided by divers.
Mauritius pours out with culture, from the warm friendly smiling faces of the locals, to the floating vibes and music pervading a relaxed everyday life as a happy undercurrent wafts over the powder white shores. Rarely do people visiting Mauritius leave un touched by this Indian Ocean paradise. In order to ensure you select the correct location for your party and their preferences, call Opulent Africa for their help.