"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
TALK TO AN EXPERT
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
Total relaxation, scattered palm fringed islands, dhows and the historic trading ports of Africa...
Mozambique's luxurious beach lodges
Mozambique beckons with its wide sandy palm fringed beaches, vibrant coral reefs and alluring golden sunsets.
Mozambique is a perfect place to absorb the African sun after a wonderful safari either by laying on a powder white beach or when enjoying a myriad of water sports in the calm warm turquoise waters. Mozambique is an excellent location for scuba diving, snorkelling, dhow trips and even a spot of deep sea fishing.
Mozambique was once a coastal trading port for gold, ivory and the slave trade, mainly between the Middle East, India and Africa. After the civil war the Portuguese colonised the country but now Mozambique is a tranquil idyllic destination for a culturally enthused week enjoying the beach. With ancient ruins of churches and forgotten forts, fabulous marine live and rich culture pervading to this day, Mozambique is more than just a week with sand between your toes.