"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
See the annual migration of millions of Wildebeest on your safari...
Private Luxury Camps on a Serengeti safari in the National Park
The infamous Serengeti National Park in Tanzania is one of the most celebrated safari destinations in Africa. The endless rolling plains are home to the annual migration of enormous herds of Wildebeest in search of fresh pastures. The Serengeti is an exceptional location for rich and diverse wildlife viewing surrounded by stunning scenery.
Along with the numerous wildebeest, zebra and gazelles are the big cats in strong presence. The greatest show on earth unfolds on the great plains in Tanzania with the relentless movement of the herds in search for fresh water and grass, with the big cats not far behind them.
The Serengeti National Park is broadly divided into three distinct areas, the Seronera Valley and Seronera River, the Western Corridor and the Northern Lobo area that extends northwards through the Lamai Wedge to the Maasai Mara. When designing your Serengeti safari it is important that you are in the best location to witness the migration. Whether you are in the north witnessing the treacherous river crossing into the Masai Mara or in the Seronera Valley to see the calving of thousands of Wildebeest, selecting only the most exclusive camps, with the best guiding will make your safari holiday unforgettable.
After an eventful few nights on a Serengeti safari enjoying fabulous game viewing, you might like to head towards the infamous Ngorongoro Crater in search of the Big five on the 265 square kilometres of Ngorongoro crater floor. In addition a few nights in the Tarangire or Lake Manyara National Parks combines well before heading home or on to an exotic beach to relax. With fantastic luxury camps, exquisite cuisine and knowledge guides and hosts throughout this is luxury Africa at it's best.