"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
TALK TO AN EXPERT
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
Enjoy the Seychelles after your safari...
Luxury beach lodges in the Seychelles
The Seychelles is a wonderful choice for a few days on a white sandy
beach after your safari. Each of the islands has its own unique
character yet is just a short boat trip from it’s neighbour.
Consisting of 115 idyllic islands the archipelago is one of untouched legendry beauty that radiates out from the main inner islands of Mahe, Praslin and La Digue. The Seychelles is a melting pot of many cultures, religions and races that have influenced its tradition and people over the past 200 years creating a vibrant yet peaceful Creole nation that welcomes guests from afar.
The Seychelles islands boast not only expansive pristine white powder beaches but also some of the rarest flora and fauna on the planet protected by a conservationist approach to nature on each island.
No where else on earth is there found the Coco-de-mer, the largest seed in the world, the jellyfish tree, the smallest frog to the heaviest land tortoise. Rich habitats full of vibrant plants support an amazing array of wildlife, and the smooth sandy beaches with calm water waters offer excellent diving that surrounds the archipelago.