"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
Spice island markets and flourishing corals, Tanzania offers more than a beach...
Tanzanian Coast Beaches
If you have complete seclusion in mind after your African safari, and wish to be far from the madding crowd you should consider the beaches to the south of the Dar es Salaam, where the sea has invigorating waves and the sand is a fine powder of soft drifts.
Alternatively if you wish a slightly more active beach element to your safari holiday then Zanzibar is a perfect choice. Zanzibar has a wonderful personality through which pervades it’s spice trading history, local zanzibari culture, coconut palms and soft sandy beaches lapped by a warm gentle ocean.
Zanzibar beaches are often thought of as being some of the best in the world. The heady culture of the stone town carries down to the beach with views through the palm trees out to the billowing hand-sewn sails of traditional wooden fishing dhows on a twinkling ocean.
Zanzibar’s Stone Town is buzzing with culture and history from a melting pot of a curious mix of East African, Arab, Indian, Persian and European conquerors, traders and seafarers. The Stone town is the heart of Zanzibar, alive with all the secrets of this charismatic Indian Ocean island.
A day or two in Stone Town offers a hint of the essence of Zanzibar, the sights, sounds and smells of the market awaken the senses, with the enticing aromas of restaurants in the air, and the harbour and mosques around which to stroll.