"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
Comfort and luxurious touches at Cerf IslandThe Seychelles for sun sea and relaxation
Cerf Island resortCool and airy guest areas
Cerf Island suitesOverlooking the shimmering avure waters of the Seychelles
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
an idyllic island in the Seychelles...
Cerf Island in the Seychelles
Cerf Island is located in a National Marine Park and the waters around Cerf Island are a spectacular sight. The deepest point of the Marine Park is just 25 meters (75 Feet) yet there is a rich and diverse marine life there, with more than 150 species of reef fish, crabs, sea urchins, starfish, octopus to name just a few.
Cerf Island Marine Park Resort in the Seychelles is a luxury beach retreat perfect to combine with a weeks safari. The islands allure is its emptiness, even the locals travel by boat to neighbouring Mahe each day to work, so the expanses of white sand beaches offer a personal oasis and a peace unlike any other. Here you can stroll undisturbed amongst the tropical vegetation experiencing the full mix of flora and fauna.
Additionally there are many other activities to entertain you, from snorkelling, Kayaks and Pedal Boat, Private Boat Charters to nearby islands, big game fishing, night and day diving, and sailing in addition to evening barbeques on the beach and daytime picnics.
The accommodation at Cerf Island is understated yet elegant with just 12 private lodges a harmonious balance is created between modern day comfort and the natural paradise that surrounds. Cerf Island dining is always an unforgettable treat. The main restaurant is perched on the cliff top commanding stunning sea views and offers a wide choice of fine traditional Creole and southern French cuisine, utilising the treasure trove of fresh seafood and local natural produce.
Spoil yourself further with a few treatments at the private Mini Spa which is set halfway up the cliff, surrounded by "Kallis du Pap" trees on the edge of the rainforest. The Spa offers a tempting choice of massages, a private steam room, indoor/ outdoor treatment rooms, outdoor shower, relaxation gardens and a ‘Rainforest Jacuzzi’. The products selected for treatments are based on essential oils – and naturally occurring products which are carefully selected for the best results.