"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
Le Telfair in MauritiusSweeping beaches and calm blue waters.
Comfortable suites at Le TelfairSoft linens and sea views.
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
luxury hotels of Mauritius...
Le Telfair in Mauritius
Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is located on the south west side of the island offering one of the most pristine stretches of beach.
Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is flanked by two impressive sights to one side there are the foothills of the Plaine Champagne mountain which descends in a sheer drop of over 500 metres, while on the other side, is the vast Indian Ocean which stretches beyond the horizon.
The resort is insprired throughout from the colonial architecture of Mauritian sugar estate mansions, which exudes an atmosphere of elegance and romance of a bygone era.
The rooms and suites are set out in villas ideally located between the sparkling sea and nature amidst the splendour of tropical gardens, each room offers peace and tranquillity in abundance.
Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort has a variety of restaurants, enabling residents to have a wide selection of flavours and cuisines.
Le Telfair is not just for Golf enthusiasts and beach lovers. For those that have a keen interest in nature there is a huge nature park of over 3500 acres, that presents a unique environment in which to observe numerous birds, butterflies and deer, wildboar and even monkeys in their natural habitat.