"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
TALK TO AN EXPERT
The beautiful SeychellesLemuria Villas in the Seychelles
Calm waters of the gently shelving beachWarm shallow waters in which to relax
Le Muria villas suiteesModern yet with natural materials throughout
Lemuria VillasFine luxury in the Seychelles
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
off to the Seychelles after your luxury safari...
Lemuria Villas,the Seychelles
Lemuria Villas on the island of Praslin are just a scenic 15 minute flight from Mahe airport.
The Lemuria Resort of Praslin is fast making a name for itself as the genuine eco-sensitive resort in the Seychelles. It enjoys an idyllic location perched on a verdant hillside above a tropical lagoon where turtles come to lay their eggs.
The Lemuria Villas offer the ultimate in luxury. Each thatched suite carefully blended into it's surroundings. The interiors are tastefully furnished in rich natural woods with light wooden floors. Although the importance of nature is evident throughout the villas there are all the modern amenities you would expect from a luxury level hotel, including satellite TV and DVD player. If you choose a senior suite for your stay you will also have a private dining area and Jacuzzi.
The main guest are includes a large pool that cascades over three levels, a fitness centre, tennis and an eco-friendly 18-hole championship golf course surrounded by wonderful ocean views. For those wanting to explore a little further there are boating trips to nearby islands. In addition for a little more pampering there is the Spa de Constance which employs the Shiseidos Qi method to create harmony between body and mind. The Spa also has open-air hot tubs and a wonderful Jacuzzi. Le Muria Villas' three restaurants offer a wide selection of French and international cuisine, blending Seychellois flavours and traditional recipes. Guests enjoy and exquisite A la carte menus, special themed evenings and five star buffets.