"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
Les Pavillon in MauritiusCalm waters lap the beach at Les Pavillon luxury hotel in Mauritius
Les Pavillons luxury suitesLarge ensuite bathrooms and deep luxurious bath tubs
Relax outside your suiteChill out after an exhausting day laying in the sun
Les Pavillon bedroomsLarge comfortable beds, soft linens and plush furnishing
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
in a private conservation area just outside the Masai Mara National Park ...
Les Pavillons in Mauritius
Les Pavillons sits on a stunning beach lapped by the crystal-clear waters of a lagoon just under the imposing Morne Mountain on the south-west coast of Mauritius.
The luxury hotel is set out in lush tropical gardens which provide the colonial-style accommodation with a tranquil setting for a a remote beach escape.
The resort has 149 rooms in total ranging from standard to Deluxe suites. All rooms have a balcony or terrace which are sea-facing, air-conditioning and ceiling fans in addition to all the other extras you would expect from a hotel of this high standard.
Les Pavilons Hotel has three superb restaurants to choose from. The main is Étoile de Mer which is open daily for breakfast and diner. Le Bénitier sits on the beach front and is perfect for a spot of lunch in the shade. The Tam Tam Bar and Sunset Bar are open throughout the day and are great lively places that offer an array of fruit cocktails, frozen caipirinas and speciality rum drinks. Les Pavillon also has a fresh water swimming pool and a children’s pool which over looks the rich blue lagoon. ><
There are a number of water activities to enjoy from here such as windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling. A selection of excursions are available for guests to enjoy a different side of Mauritius, such as glass bottom boat trips.
There are also Catamaran cruises, power boat tours, scuba diving and big game fishing excursions that can be arranged.
Or for those wishing to remain on dry land there is a well equiped gym, a sauna, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, bocci ball, massage, mountain bikes for hire and horse riding. A local band provides evening entertainment and cabaret shows are regularly organised.