"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
TALK TO AN EXPERT
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
Take Advantage of Our Experience
John Harvey - Company Director / Co-Founder
John Harvey, one of the founders of Opulent Africa, has worked, lived and travelled extensively throughout Africa. His first safari was in the remote Kainji National Park in northwest Nigeria in 1983 and that experience fired his passion for adventure.
With experience in managing successful businesses in the service industry for many years, John is committed to delivering a first class service to all of Opulent Africa's clients.
Nicola Valentino - Company Director / Co-Founder
Nicola, one of the founders of Opulent Africa, has visited many countries in Africa and has been exposed to the world of travel there for many years through family connections.
After working in the Formula 1 industry, and more specifically the demanding logistics of a Racing Team, Nicola ensures that Opulent Africa operates at that same high level of expectation.
Jacqui Patrick - Safari Director
Jacqui is Opulent Africa's Safari Director managing a small client focused team, dedicated to meticulous planning to ensure your safari trip unfolds without hitch and that you are very well prepared and at ease before departure. Jacqui was bitten by the travel bug when she worked for British Airways based out of London-Heathrow. After sampling many world wide destinations Jacqui realised she was compelled to Africa and dedicated her career to that purpose. After more than five years in the safari industry Jacqui is very well versed with the intricacies of visas, passports, flight connections, local airports and of course what to pack and expect when you arrive in Africa. Jacqui also firmly believes in good customer service and is dedicated to overseeing the safari co-ordination function at Opulent Africa, which is why we know you'll have a very successful trip.
Summing up where we've been recently.
- Joy’s Camp: remote luxury buried deep in the wilds of Kenya’s northern frontier.
- Old Mondoro: the most perfect location in Africa on the Zambezi River.
- Lebala: high quality game viewing in northern Botswana.
- Londolozi: the ultimate in luxury and Big Five game viewing.
- Beaumont House: unmatched personal service and attention to detail.
- Chiawa Camp: total luxury on the banks of the Zambezi
- Elephant Pepper Camp: traditional touches and complete comfort in the Masai Mara
- The Cape Grace: a hotel of stature on Cape Town's waterfront.
- Wolwedans Dune Lodge: wide open spaces and ultimate tranquility
- Onguma Tented Camp: natural elegance in Namibia.
- Kurland: elegant estate just outside Plettenberg Bay
- Le Quartier Francais: refreshing stay in the winelands.
- Grande Roche: completely stunning in location and service in Paarl.
- Ecca Lodge: Kwande Reserve, superb guiding and trendy decor.
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge: Rwanda's thrilling Gorillas.
- Virunga Lodge: stunning views of the mountains and lakes.
- Gorilla's Nest: Excellent location at the base of the Virunga Mountains.
- Kensington Place: boutique luxury in Cape Town at the foot of Table Mountain.
- Taj Cape Town: classy executive hotel with one of the best spa’s in Africa.
- One&Only Cape Town: five star resort in Cape Town’s vibrant V&A Waterfront.
- Ivory Lodge: chic retreat in the bush overlooking the Sabi Sand Reserve.
- Singita Boulders & Ebony Lodges: exquisite top end luxury safari lodges in the Sabi Sand Reserve.
- Ulusaba Safari & Cliff Lodges: Sir Richard Branson’s five star safari lodges. The view from Cliff Lodge is unsurpassed.
- Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge: unusual and striking design, first class game viewing and superb cuisine.
Planning Your Safari
When we create your luxury safari it is done with a personal touch. The best way to really gain a good understanding of what you envisage as your perfect African adventure is to talk with you, gathering your ideas and dreams and relating to you our experiences until we have, together, designed you dream safari vacation.
Whether you prefer a luxury lodge in the Mara or a tree top suite in Tanzania followed by a far flung beach in the Indian Ocean it’s important that you are only recommended places that we know through experience are the best not only in terms of accommodation, but location, guiding, hosting and cuisine to ensure your safari is completely unforgettable. Often people only go on safari once and therefore we need to be right first time. For those safari connoisseurs we offer excellent advice on the next place to visit to compliment their safari experiences to date.
Opulent Africa are a small yet dedicated team of professionals who regularly visit Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Namibia and South Africa to keep our knowledge of these countries current. We know the best camps, lodges and hotels and have excellent relationships with our African partners.
By talking with Opulent Africa you will benefit from our experience, and after booking your luxury safari you will have a dedicated safari administrator so that you always know who to talk to and who is overseeing all of your vacation arrangements, ensuring that our attention to detail is second to none.