"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
John Harvey - Director
John Harvey, one of the Owners of Opulent Africa, has experienced Africa in many ways; he has worked, lived and travelled extensively throughout many African countries. John's inaugural safari took him to the Kainji National Park in northwest Nigeria in 1983. It was this experience that started his passion for adventure in Africa.
John has a depth of knowledge of managing successful businesses in the service industry and he is committed to delivering a first class service to all of Opulent Africa's clients.
Nicola Valentino - Director
Nicola, one of the owners of Opulent Africa, has travelled through many of Africa's beautiful countries, and from a young age has been involved in the world of travel to Africa through family connections.
After working in the fast paced Formula 1 industry, and more specifically for a demanding Racing Team and looking after their logistical schedule, Nicola ensures that Opulent Africa achieves at that same high level of expectation.
Jacqui Patrick - Safari Director
Jacqui is Opulent Africa's Safari Director overseeing a small client focused team, dedicated to thorough planning to ensure your safari unfolds without a problem. Jacqui ensures that Opulent Africa's clients are very well prepared for their safari and that therefore they are at ease before their departure date. Jacqui's experience in the travel industry includes working for British Airways during which time she sampled many far flung shores. Jacqui realised she was attracted to Africa and steered her career to that purpose. After more than six years in the safari industry Jacqui is very well equipped with the procedures required for visas, passports, flight connections, local airports and of course what to pack and expect on your arrival in Africa. Jacqui is highly committed to exemplary customer service and is 100% committed to the successful execution of each safari with Opulent Africa, which is why we know you'll have a very successful trip.
Our latest trips:
- Joy's Camp: in remote Shaba National Park in Kenya's northern reaches.
- Old Mondoro: the most perfect location in Africa on the Zambezi River
- Lebala: high quality game viewing in northern Botswana
- Londolozi: the ultimate in luxury and Big Five game viewing
- Beaumont House: unmatched personal service and attention to detail
- Chiawa Camp: total luxury on the banks of the Zambezi
- Elephant Pepper Camp: traditional touches and complete comfort in the Masai Mara
- Kaya Mawa: Romantic hideaway on Likoma Island in Lake Malawi
- Nkwichi Lodge: barefoot luxury on the Mozambique coast of Lake Malawi
- The Cape Grace: a refined hotel on Cape Town's waterfront
- Wolwedans Dune Lodge: wide open spaces and ultimate tranquility
- Onguma Tented Camp: natural elegance in Namibia
- Kurland: elegant estate just outside Plettenberg Bay
- Le Quartier Francais: refreshing stay in the Winelands
- Grande Roche: completely stunning in location and service in Paarl
- Ecca Lodge: Kwandwe Reserve, expert guiding and fashionable decor
- Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge: Rwanda's thrilling Gorillas
- Virunga Lodge: stunning views of the mountains and lakes
- Gorilla's Nest: Excellent location at the base of the Virunga Mountains
- Kensington Place: boutique luxury in Cape Town at the foot of Table Mountain.
- Taj Cape Town: classy executive hotel with one of the best spa’s in Africa.
- One&Only Cape Town: five star resort in Cape Town’s vibrant V&A Waterfront.
- Ivory Lodge: chic retreat in the bush overlooking the Sabi Sand Reserve.
- Singita Boulders & Ebony Lodges: exquisite top end luxury safari lodges in the Sabi Sand Reserve.
- Ulusaba Safari & Cliff Lodges: Sir Richard Branson’s five star safari lodges. The view from Cliff Lodge is unsurpassed.
- Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge: unusual and striking design, first class game viewing and superb cuisine.
Planning Your Safari
To create a successful, luxury safari we endeavour first, to really get to know you. It is only when we have a thorough understanding of you as an individual, together with your expectations and desires for a holiday can we start to build a framework from which to start. By an exchange of our experiences and the gathering of information we can, together, create the best safari holiday possible.
Whether this is your dream, once in a life time holiday or a reconnection with a favourite safari destination we know that our expert advice and in-depth knowledge can make all the difference. If it is a luxurious lodge safari in South Africa or a tented camp in the Masai Mara together combined with a few days enjoying balmy coastal breezes we can, with our excellent partners and additional first hand experience ensure our recommendations are the right ones for you.
The professional team of staff at Opulent Africa often visit Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia, Namibia, Kenya, and South Africa to refresh our knowledge and to develop the excellent relationships we have with our partners in Africa. When engaging with Opulent Africa you'll gain from our experience and expertise and after you have booked your exciting safari you'll be assigned your own dedicated safari coordinator so that you always know who to call to talk through any concerns or questions that you may have.