"Luxury safari vacations custom designed by Opulent Africa so that your safari holiday in Africa is unique to you."
- Luxury Authentic Botswana Safaris.
- Walking safaris in Zambia.
- Family Safaris.
- Where will a safari vacation take you?
- How Children benefit from a family safari.
- Malawi for a different luxury safari vacation.
- Safari and the city.
- Planning a holiday in Africa
- Specialist safaris - private vehicles
- Planning a luxury safari.
- A Good Guide makes a Luxury Safari.
- Photographic Safaris - Private Vehicles.
- Botswana Safaris - Nxai Pan.
- Family Safaris - Young Children
- The best time to go on Safari.
- Safaris for the girls.
- South Africa Safari Tours
- African Safaris - A dream to a reality.
- What is a Safari camp?
- Are luxury safaris worth it?.
- African Safari Adventures.
- The South Luangwa Safari camps.
- Gorilla Safaris Explained.
to be bitten by the safari bug...
Why talk to us about your Wildlife Safari in Africa?
Everyone is individual in their expectations of a good safari. Some people like to get as close to nature as possible with a completely private mobile camp with expert guides, trackers and chef to look after you in the bush. Others prefer the feel of a lodge with comfortable suites, public lounge areas and wonderful guiding and hosting. We often find that many people opt for a luxury tented camp in a game rich area supported by a professional team of guides and staff, and run by a friendly hosting couple. In some respects you get the best of both with this arrangement, close to nature in a tent, yet just as comfortable as a lodge. we understand that people have different preferences and expectations, and often there are different ages travelling in a group all of whom have different interests and activity levels, this is where we can assist, ensuring everyone is catered for.
In addition to the variation on type of safari and those in your party, there are different countries to consider and of course different seasons that affect them, therefore it makes sense to discuss your requirements so we can suggest the perfect option for you.
We regularly travel to Africa and in doing so our knowledge is fresh and therefore we continually suggest the best places to go.
Because we have very good relationships with the camps and lodges in Africa our clients are looked after incredibly well at each and every lodge or camp that we select for them.
Our level of service doesn't end once you have booked your holiday, we are still here to answer questions that might crop up before you leave and one of our team will be dedicated to your holiday and corresponding with you right up until the point of your departure. We can even advise you on what to pack!